Havelock North, Hawkes Bay Cottage Accommodation
Jenni’s Cottage is a secluded hideaway a short distance from the centre of Havelock North in Hawkes Bay.
- Wineries, walking/biking tracks and spectacular beaches a short drive away.
- Hastings City 10 minutes by car.
- Napier City 25mins by car.
- Hawkes Bay Airport 30mins by car.
Characteristics of the cottage and surrounds.
- Secluded, spacious, earthy feel of a wooden cottage, nestled in a suburban street a short distance from Havelock North Village, with views to bush area.
- Below the house is an expansive green area, beside a small stream surrounded by trees, a haven in the summer.
- Decking surrounds the cottage, with abundant birdlife visiting the trees, a great place to relax.
- The cottage is a cosy five bedroomed, stand alone house, able to accommodate 2 – 8 guests, while maintaining a feeling of spaciousness.
- A well equipped home away from home, for your summer holiday, or catch up weekend with friends, or a family attending a wedding or one of the many events held in Havelock North.
- The lounge contains a woodfire with firewood available plus a heat pump, for a warm comfortable stay on the coldest of winter nights.
- The multi bedroom also contains a small woodfire.
- All bedrooms have heaters and there is one located in the hallway.
- Clean tidy kitchen with all facilities for food preparation supplied for your use. Small amount of staple pantry items available.
- BBQ outside in the summer months.
- Good selection of Tea, and Hawthorne Coffee supplied for your use.
Jenni and the team, welcome you to visit and relax in the pleasant surroundings!